A mere 40-minute drive from Hanoi International Airport and only a 10-minute walk from the near Railway Station, Mai Charming Boutique Hotel is right at the heart of Hanoi Old Quarter and walking around many destination attractive inclusive: St Joseph’s Cathedral, Dong Xuan Market, Hoan Kiem Lake, Long Bien bridge etc…. you will be surrounded by the perfect combination of tranquility, comfort and convenience at Mai Charming Boutique Hotel
Located at No.29 Hang Bong street ( Old Quarter ) , Hoan Kiem dist, Hanoi, vietnam
- Located on the heart of Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Only 2 minutes walk to the Hoan Kiem lake
- Only 1 minutes walk to St Joseph’s Cathedral street & Hanoi’s church
- Only 5 minutes walk to Temple Of Literature
- Only 2 minutes walk to Night Market & 5 minutes walk to DongXuan market
- 5 minutes by taxi to Hanoi’s Rail Way Station
- 5 minutes by taxi to Hanoi Opera House
Located in center of the Old and Historic Quarter of Hanoi, Mai Charming Hotel i is surrounded by traditional atmosphere but dynamic and incredible streets food – the Hanoi accents. Actually, being on the middle of city’s main roads, it will be only 5 to 7 minutes walking to Hoan Kiem Lake, Water Puppet Theatre in Eastern, to St Joseph Cathedral in southern, or to Dong Xuan Market, Quan Truong Old Gate in northern, and also to tons of restaurants, shops, galleries around. Even more, for a stroll to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum or Temple of Literature (Văn Miếu), it will take only 15 minutes go on foot.
From the lobby to the 7th floor where the restaurant serves buffet breakfast, it offers panoramic views of the Old Quarter.